Forum where you may learn more: http://yoko.netroof.net/forum
See also "Injection
Injection it is program - analogue UO Assist - the auxiliary player
tool for client side of UO game. Wrong or ill-intentioned use of it may exploit
some server bugs, but the good craft macro may only be done with Injection.
Mirror site 1:http://yoko.netroof.net
Mirror site 2: http://yoko.com.ua
Official site: http://injection.sourceforge.net
AoS (400x) users supposed to read this: http://yoko.netroof.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44
The most possible cases of launch error (ilpatch error) described
Download once: these basefiles (ilauncher)
and script.dll, then download injection.dll
Download for updated version: only injection.dll
Injection installation manual
Download latest version
of Yoko Injection.dll (zip)
Download script.dll with autoload (zip)
Download a sources 305.01
some files of documentation
Warning: downloaded from this site version will be newest
then latest build described here. In this case seek for new version description
- Significantly reduced error log if Verbose logging disabled, some
other log file changes.
- Added error info in case of Set/GetEasyUO can not open registry key.
- Rewrited procedures of caption output. Beware that colored caption produce
problems on Windows 9x. The safest is to disable all caption options in Display
tab, but you may experiment yourself. You must never enable option Icons
under Windows 9x.
- Added option Bars to Display tab (something like ,set statlinelen
- Added status line at top of Display tab wich looks like "id:100
836K+14K 51min 979/990Kb/h", where
- 100 - number of items in memory
- 836K - incoming traffic
- 14K - outgoing traffic
- 51min - time after Injection launch
- 979 - rough speed of connection, Kb/h, per last minute
- 990 - average speed of connection, Kb/h
- Changed system of Status bars fix. Now creatures/players converted
in zombies when them desappear and healthbars not disappearing. It disappearing
anyway if you run away from creature.
- Some small fixes in targeting.
- Fixed memorizing of characters names.
- Now player speech looks like "name: text" in Journal.
- ongump and infogump temporary disabled.
- Option Corpse autoopen now checks distance.
- New syntax: ,emtpycontainer delay [container] [receivingcontainer]
- New type2object modifyers:
- object.type example: mybag.gold - searching for item of type
in container object
- <type example: <gold - searching for type in last
- Fixed error in masspricemove
- New parameters for command set:
- quiet 0/1 - enable/disable Injection messages
- gdislower number - enables mode or reduced CPU consumption. Reccomended
value 20-25. Set to 0 to disable. (Idea traded from Arog[pgde])
- Fixed possible memory leak in speach handler.
- Fixed moveitem parameter quantity
- New option Autostart: when it is enabled, Injection will automatically
do ,exec autostart after log in complete.
- New option TUS bb-fix: i do not why it works, but without it error
appears on TUS server under login process.
- New command shutdownwindows normal|force : use it to shutdown computer.
Alas it not working on Windows XP, so i myself use ,launch shutdown -s
-t 5 -c Injection.
- New command showjournal [lines_num] : print lines_num lines
of journal, default is 10.
- New command morph graphic : changes player view. 0 to disable. Example:
- New command sound snd_num : playes ingame sound number snd_num.
Use InsideUO to find out numbers you want.
- Added new graphical colored caption. You may switch it on/off or
switch icons/text using Display tab.
- Added normal Unicode support.
- Fixed some errors in shopping. Shop command now use Unicode.
- Added other characters health status monitoring
- Notoriety colorizing of statustext for chars you targeted
- Fixed improper STR/INT/DEX values for some shards
- Small improvement of BattleFilter, still not yet finished, propose
your variants of it's action at forum
- New option Status bars fix wich prevent characters images from removing;
they just went gray
- Greatly decreased number of fantom items injection produce in memory
- Fixed many targeting issues
- Fixed improper lock status skill displaying on old clients
- Fixed TUS emu messages handling (use ,shard TUS)
- Removed old eating of messages by spell/skill handlers
- New option No crash wich protects old clients from being crashed
by pgde injection's ,crash command
- Started work on gumps handling; new commands ,infogump and ,ongump
just for test purpose
- Fixed syntax help lines for few commands
- Added new window (Text window)
- ,info command output redirected to Text window
- Upgraded command, now syntax is ,emptycontainer delay_ms [container_object]
- Added visual progress bar for emptycontainer and massmove
- Fixed uo.count, uo.counground commands to use all type pointers,
not just in 0x1234 format
- New object pointers combined with seeker: use special symbol + type pointer
to obtain object, e.g. ~POF seek and return gold on ground
- _type - seek in backpack and subbags, like waittargettype
- ^type - seek in top level (backpack only)
- ~type - seek at ground (see also ,set finddistance)
- New object pointers:
- lastcorpse - points to last corpse, dead on screen
- finditem - item found by last ,findtype
- lasttargetkey - not real object, just a number, may be used in
,target command. Represents ID of target cursor last sent by client.
- <number> - serial in decimal format like 1073741824
- Fixed backpack object pointer (sometimes it was not initiated)
- New type pointers:
- <number> - graphic in decimal format like 3617
- ,filterspeech info subcommand output redirected to Text window
- ,masspricemove now use normal Unicode
- Fixed negative Z values in ,waittargettile and ,infotile for
- Added relative coordinates support for ,waittargettile e.g. to target
tile #0x400 behind you may use smth like ,waittargettile 0x400 0 0 0
- ,infotile output redirected to Text window
- Fixed improper action of ,set command without second parameter
- Additions to ,set command (new parameters):
- finddistance - set up distance to seek items on ground by ,findtype
and analogical commands
- gumpunicode - not yet in use. Switch of inner Unicode
format for gump replies.
- maxsell - set up maximal number of items to sell once
- buydelay - delay in ms between speech "vendor buy"
and requesting goods
- cliloc - switch to mode of displaying cliloc strings in console
- injectecho - switch to mode of injection messages stored in server
- season - see command ,setseason
- dressspeed - see command ,setdressspeed
- statlinelen - set length of status bars in caption
- Added subcomand ,forget counters to drop counter values; it works
- Fixed syntax help output for ,playwav and ,launch commands
- Fixed option Version at Main tab. It works now (actually from
- New commands:
- ,moveoff - stop all moving of client
- ,moveon - enable client moving again
- ,setseason season_num - force client to change season.
Values of season_num:
- 0 - default
- 1 - spring
- 2 - summer
- 3 - fall
- 4 - winter
- 5 - desolation (my favorite :])
- ,target target_key lasttile|object|ground [type graphic X Y Z]
- command for expert use of Injection. Construct target packet fromspecified
values. type may be 0 for object targeting and 1
for ground targeting. For ground targeting graphic parameter is
a tile.Examples: ,target lasttargetkey lasttarget .Other one: ,target
0x000000c9 ground 1 0x0400 1395 192 0
- ,findtype type [color container_object|ground|my] - seek for
object and point finditem on it if found.
Number of item stacks found may be retrieved by uo.findcount().
(It also displayed on screen if VerboseMenu option enabled).
Usage of -1 or 0xffff for type means "any type" and -1
or 0xffff for color means "any color".
ground specify to seek for item on ground nearby (see ,set finddistance).
my specify to seek in backpack and sub bags like ,waittargettype
- ,closeuo - closes UO client
- ,textopen - open Text window
- ,textclose - close Text window
- ,textclear - clean Text window
- ,textprint text - print text in Text window
- ,moveitem object [quantity container|ground [x y z]] - transfer
item between locations. By default container is a backpack You
may specify coordinates inside container or at ground, so you may arrage
items with this command. Example: ,moveitem lasttarget 1 backpack 100
- ,warmode 0|1|flip - to switch warmode off (0), on (1), or reverse
- ,msg text - to send text to server. Example ,msg ,lop
- Added support of Windows Messages control form external programms. To use
it send message WM_USER+0x4321 to UO Client window.
- wparam=0 lparam=any - return value is 0x4321 if Injection 309.05
- wparam=1 lparam=ATOM - take global atom ATOM as string,
execute string as command and deletes ATOM.
- ask for more support at forum, if you need this
- Added Combat Notification handler, so if server support this message and
sends it you will get text in Journal. If ,set cliloc is on, you also
will get it on screen.
- Added button Req at Skills tab to refresh skills from server.
- Fixed 1 item wrong delay in arm and dress sequences if something already
- Fixed some bugs in uo.serverprint
- Added uo.* functions for scripts (void means no return value):
- integer UO.GetNotoriety([object]) - return notoriety of character
specified by object (evilness, "color")
- 1 : Innocent
- 2 : Friend
- 3 : Gray
- 4 : Criminal
- 5 : Enemy
- 6 : Murderer
- void UO.SetJournalLine(number,text) - replace specified by number
line in journal with text
- string/integer UO.LastTile([param]) - request for last tile client
targeted or for part of it:
- (no param) - returns string "Tile X Y Z", see also
,waittargettile and ,infotile
- param=0 - returns Tile from lasttile
- param=1 - returns X from lasttile
- param=2 - returns Y from lasttile
- param=3 - returns Z from lasttile
- string UO.Int2Hex(number) - convert number to hex string like
3617 => "0x0E21"
- integer UO.Hex2Int(string) - convert hex string to number like
"0x0E21" => 3617
- integer UO.Waiting() - return 0 if no waittarget* engaged,
2 if waittargettile and 1 for other waittarget* commands
- string UO.ContainerOf([object]) - return container that holding
object ("0xFFFFFFFF" if on ground or unknown)
- integer UO.FindCount() - return number of items found by last
- integer UO.WarMode([num]) - return current status of warmode
and switch to specified warmode num (0/1) if specified
- integer UO.IsNPC([object]) - return is object is a creature
- other command wrappers see apropriate commands: UO.moveon(...), UO.moveoff(...),
UO.setseason(...), UO.target(...), UO.findtype(...), UO.closeuo(...),
UO.ongump(...), UO.textopen(...), UO.textclose(...), UO.textclear(...),
UO.textprint(...), UO.moveitem(...), UO.msg(...)
- In mode IgnoreSockets now some warning and errors converted to trace
messages, resulting much lesser error log if VerboseLog option disabled.
- Now saving dressspeed and maxsellitems variables (and new menu options)
- Button http: Yoko now directs to injection branch of site directly
- Forum button now targets new forum (http://yoko.netroof.net/forum)
cause old forum (http://yoko.calpha.com/forum)
- Fixed Reset buton on Skills tab
- Some changes in data saved by Save to clipboard button
- Added char position tracking in Injection window caption
- Fixed character lockup after "Auto target canceled"
- Fixed error in calculating character coordinates.
- Now you may set up Relay Server IP using Relay fix checkbox and edit
field for IP adress. If checkbox not checked, current Relay IP will be displayed.
- IgnoreSocket (400x) option may help fix some 3.0.8+ client protocol
issues. Use this if you trying to log in with 400c client.
- Fixed buttons on critical error message (they were accidently swapped many
- UO.InJournal now return number of line in journal where pattern found
- New command ignore object - includes object into ignorelist thou
it will not be found by waittargettype/waittargetground commands
- New command ignorereset - clears ignore list
- New command playwav filename - trying to play .wav file. If
path to file contains spaces you need enquote it like ,playwav 'c:\aa bb\my
- New command launch filename - trying to launch external programm.
Example ,launch c:\
- New command masspricemove price delay maxitems - it moves
items like massmove but after each dropped item say price. If your shard set
up prices in vendor other way - do not use this command.
- New script commands:
object - string describes object (serial or name), by default - player character
- UO.SkillVal(skillname[,type]) - skillname you may read on Skills
tab, returns integer:
- type=0 (default) - skill value of skillname;
- type=1 - real skill value;
- type=2 - skill advance;
- type=3 - skill lock status
- UO.GetHP([object]) - returns health of object integer
- UO.GetMaxHP([object]) - returns maximal health of object integer
- UO.GetEasyUO(number) - returns value of global EasyUO variable
- UO.SetEasyUO(number,string) - set up value of global EasyUO variable
*number no return value
- UO.JournalSerial(number) - returns serial of object, produced
speech of line number in journal. Example: UO.Print(UO.JournalSerial(0)+"
says: "+UO.Journal(0)) string
- UO.GetSerial([object]) - returns serial of object integer
- UO.ServerPrint(text) - sends text directly to server (UO.Say
sends it using keystrokes on client window). Not supporting national languages
now. no return value
- UO.Random(maxvalue) - returns number in range [0...maxvalue-1]
- UO.Timer() - returns timer in 1/10 of seconds integer
- Option MulyUO is unseccessful try to enable multy client launch.
Maybe in future it will work. If somebody supposed to know some issues on
that contact me please icq 139629504
- Option Version may fake version info client send to server. If it
is not checked current version displayed during login process.
- Option Battle Filter is under development now. This option supposed
to send client only needed for battle and navigation objects, filtering out
blood etc. Discuss it on forum http://yoko.netroof.net/forum
- Some changes to prepare for 400x support... not finished yet
- New script commands:
object - string describes object (serial or name), by default - player character
linenumber - number of line in server messages journal, 0 is most recent
pattern - string pattern like "weak from starvation"
* warning1: coordinates now calculated not accurate; each time you turns running
they do mistake. i hope i'll fix error soon.
* warning2: Journal keeped one and the same for all running scripts, so if
you clear it in one scripts it become empty in all.
- UO.GetX([object]), UO.GetY([object]), UO.GetZ([object])
- returns X Y Z coordinates integer (*)
- UO.GetLayer([object]) - returns layer of object string
- UO.GetGraphic([object]) - returns graphic of object string
- UO.GetColor([object]) - returns color of object string
- UO.GetName([object]) - returns name of object (if known; try
use click first to get name) string
- UO.GetQuantity([object]) - returns quantity in stack of object
- UO.GetDistance([object]) - calculates distance in cells (longest
cathet) integer (*)
- UO.LastMessage() - returns last message server sent (same as
- UO.GetDir([object]) - returns directon of object integer
- UO.GetRun([object]) - returns run status of object integer
(i don't think it really may need for other object then player, or
even did it work for others)
- UO.Poisoned() - is player poisoned integer
- UO.Hidden() - is player hidden integer
- UO.Dead() - is player dead :) integer
- UO.StealthCnt() - current stealth steps counter value
- UO.Journal([linenumber]) - returns line in server messages journal,
0 is same as LastMessage. Journal keeps 100 last messages. It may be cleared
by DeleteJournal command. string
- UO.DeleteJournal() - clears journal (no return value)
- UO.InJournal(pattern) - seeks for specified part of string in
journal messages. integer
- UO.ObjAtLayer(layer) - returns object serial at specified layer
- Rhand, Lhand, Shoes, Pants, Shirt, Hat, Gloves, Ring, Neck, Hair,
Waist, Torso, Brace, Beard, TorsoH, Ear, Arms, Cloak, Bpack, Robe,
Eggs, Legs, Horse, Bank
- Now custom encryption is stored end retrieved properly
- Fixed 2 bugs in stealth counting
- Relay server IP now prints properly in log file
- Command cast now works with partially spell names and with any kind
- Command useskill now works with partially skill names and with any
kind of objects
- New object describer lastequip - points to last object equiped or
unequiped by commands equip, equipt, unequip
- New object describer lastequipgraphic - points to last object graphic
equiped or unequiped by commands equip, equipt, unequip
- New object describer lasthorse- points to last object, you doubleclick
then got on mount. In most cases it is a horse :)
- New object describer self - points to self
- Commands addtype and addobject are correctly use all kind
of object and graphic describers now
- New command forget object - removes object from Injection memory
- New command opendoor - seek for a door nearby and try to open it
(warning: player position calculated not precisily so inject sometimes don't
know where player exactly)
- New command set variable value
list of possible variables:
- distance - range in which waittargetground seeks for items value=number
- lasttarget - sets value of lasttarget manually value=object
- prefix - set prefix char (default is , ) value=character
- bankhack - enables bankhack value=0 or 1
- safeequip - disables safety checks in equip value=0 or 1
- New command equip layer [object] - equips specified object (default
- by target prompt) to specified layer
- New command equipt layer graphic - equips object of specified type
to specified layer
- New command unequip layer - removes objects from specified layer
- Command getname renamed to click.
- Commands now awailable from scripts: set forget equip unequip equipt
- Added terminate all | script_name
Use all to terminate all running functions, or name of one you wish
- Added support of external UO Keys file, supported uoinjection format. Thou
added about 30 new encryptions. New encrytion now may be added easy
- just new line in UOKeys.cfg.
- Now Injection may use EasyUO literals as serials and graphics!
Example: ,usetype HND eats some fishsteak
Example: msg $,grab 1 #findid $ grabs 1 item of object you find using
EasyUO (EasyUO macro syntax)
- Now you may use many commands at once, if they delimeted with ;
Example: ,waittargetself;useobject bandage
- grab now fixed, it properly grabs stockpiled items from ground
- Saved new variables: TargXYZ, PoisonRevert, TrackWorld, ConColor, UnsetSet
for respective items in Main tab.
- Fixed error causing exception in log file each start
- Added button to URL of Yoko Injection forum at Main tab (http://yoko.netroof.net/forum)
- Added text field to display all obect info at Objects tab. It displays
info on highlighted object or info from ,info and ,infotile.
Tip: use it to copy tile values into scripts.
- Added ,massmove delay [maxquantity] command. Use it then drag&drop
some item. All items in container of dragged item of this graphic will be
moved the same way. It is cool to sort items in container by graphic or to
get out items of some type from container, or to fill bag with exact number
of potions from another bag.
- New checkbox Track world on Main tab fixes problem with unknown
parameters of many world items. I reccomend to keep it On.
- Last target on static now stored in lasttile and may be used in infotile
- New object describer lastattack - points to char, whom you attacked
- New object describer laststatus - points to char, whom status you
- New object describer backpack - points to your backpack (use with
caution - i can not guarantee this)
- Countdown in caption added for emptycontainer and massmove
- New command infocolor [object] - it returns only a color of object
(may be used for EasyUO scrips)
- New command easyobject object - it returns a EasyUO literal representation
of object's serial (may be used for EasyUO scrips)
- New command getstatus object - gets status of player with such serial.
Some shards allow this whatever distance and even through offline.
- New command getname object - it just clicks once on object to get
- New command concolor color - it set up console text color of Injection.
- New command infotile [lasttile] analog of info command for
statics like tree, mine floor or aqua cell.
It output parameter exactly in form waittargettile wants :) It also
output info in text field at Objects tab so you may copy it directly
- New command waittargettile (lasttile)|(tile [x] [y] [z]) points target
on static, like tree, mine floor or aqua
cell. Use infotile to get it.
- New command attack object - commits attack on object
- Your password now NOT showing in logs. This done to prevent theft of them
in public places like game clubs.
- Now distance to char displayed in < > when status obtained (e.g. when
Target Next activated in client)
- Fixed few minor issues in targeting
- (Status bars fix at Main tab: there was try to keep healthbars from closing,
but it seems not working, alas)
- In-line help alternatives delimeter changed from | to /, it
seems client ignores | making in-line help less readable
- New checkbox Unset before set at Main tab. Using this chances
to hang client are much lower, cause using this checkbox armor and dress sets
are stored properly.
- grab now don't try to pick up something on canceling target
- New checkbox Poison: bottle then obj at Main tab. Check it
if your shard wait for bottle with poison first under process of using Poisoning,
and uncheck it otherwise
- Fixed corpse tracking when Undead turned on
- Fixed bug in drop, when negative relative values was not working
Example: ,drop 1 -1 -1 0 will drop 1 item targeted stock a tile upper
then char stands (-1 and -1 means myX-1 and myY-1)
- Items count delimeter was decreased from 50 to 40 in buy and sell
- Fixed waittargettype
- Special Target XYZ fix option at Main tab to make Injection targets
absolutelly identical to client output
- New command fontcolor dye/color/graphic_name, with dye parameter
it displays color dialog
- New checkbox Font color on Main tab and Dye button. This is
GUI to command fontcolor - now your colour may be set up from Main
tab. Button dye pop ups in-game dyetube menu which you may use
to set color of font.
- Properly reading some variables from config
- Fixed (at least partially) VarsLoopback but better don't use it.. for now
- Encryption 2.0.3 added!
- By the many requests of population script.dll
was uploaded :) use it fur er plezher :)
- Injection-EasyUO serials-literals conversion added! (Sanx going
- lastobject and lastcontainer inner support added!
- Added window to monitor layered items (accessed by Layers button
on Objects tab)
- Shorter UO caption string (now A/B displaying only if A not equal B; armor
displaying only when more than 4)
- Light checkbox working properly
- Player coordinates now working properly (Skills tab)
- Many command interfaces changed and programmed in a much more compact and
- command requiring object now accepts: serial, or name in list,
or lasttarget, or lastobject, or lastcontainer
- command requiring graphic accepts: graphic, or name in list,
or lasttarget, or lastobject
- command requiring color accepts: color number or name in types
list (so you may add colors as item types)
- usetype type|lasttarget|lastobject [color]
- usefromground type|lasttarget|lastobject [color]
- useobject object|lastobject|lasttarget|lastcontainer
- waittargetground type|lastobject|lasttarget [color]
- waittargettype type|lastobject|lasttarget [color]
- waittargetobject object [object2]
- setreceivingcontainer [name|serial|lastobject|lasttarget|lastcontainer]
- setcatchbag [name|serial|lastobject|lasttarget|lastcontainer]
- Commands remaked:
- grab [quantity] [name|serial|lastobject|lasttarget]
- snoop [name|serial|lastobject|lasttarget|lastcontainer]
- info [name|serial|lastobject|lasttarget|lastcontainer]
- hide [name|serial|lastobject|lasttarget|lastcontainer]
- drop [quantity] [X Y Z] [object] now accepts relative targeting.
Exapmple: drop 1 1 0 0 will drop targetet object one cell west.
- poison object|it now use tragets in reverse way and parameter
it targets a bottle itself
- setdressspeed delay_ms now also affects arm/disarm
- New commands added
- track [0|1] [X Y] example: track 1 1328 2203 example2:
- repbuy (testing now... seems it don't work at POL and some Spheres)
- exec myfunction
- addtype type_name [graphic|lasttarget|lastobject]
- addobject object_name [serial|lastobject|lasttarget|lastcontainer]
- boxhack (it may help to hold next opening container opened)
- Added possibility to change way to display opponent stats at Display
- New parameters now available at Main tab:
- FilterSpeech (analogical to ,filterspeech on|off)
- Undead (removes death delay and B/W colors)
- Verbose menu (when disabled much less injection generated text
of automenu, grab and some more commands)
- Tracker (enables auto tracking of last your dead body :])
- Stealth counter (enables stealth steps counter)
- Corpses autoopen
- Smooth walk (much less lags with movement on low ping but incorrect
positioning is possible)
- SocksCap relay fix (relaying packets to localhost; use this
with programs like HTTPport)
- No client hung message
- Permit vars loopback (with this, inner targeting accepts inner
commands e.g. waittarget will accept info,hide... Also commands will update
variables lastobject, lasttarget)
- setcatchbag fixed (maybe? needs testing) and delays removed (temporary?)
- Commands filterspeech, track, repbuy, addtype, addobject, boxhack are exported
- Fixed some errors in double targeting. More testing is required.
- Now saving variables: CharStat, FilterSpeech, Undead, MenuTalk, Tracker,
StlthCnt, CorpsesAutoOpen, SmoothWalk, SocksCap, VarsLoopback, NoHungMessage
- Still config not saving under exit, sorry :(
- Dead (character status variable) added but not used yet
- Link to http://injection.sourceforge.net
- slightly decreased (actually by once cycle) lags from dressspeed
- Uprgaded Objects tab. Buttons added: receivingcontainer, setcatchbag
and unset. Double clik on object uses it. (Button Target not working
yet, use Wait&Target instead)
- Button added: Reset on Skills tab.
- Added posibility to set more than one command on hotkey at Hotkeys tab.
Semicolon ";" is commands delimiter.
- Main tab now has checkbox Light
- Main tab now has checkbox Undead, enabled it cuts off "You are
- Main tab now has checkbox Verbose Menu, disabled it prevents waitmenu
and automenu from flooding.
- Main tab now has checkbox Filterspeech
- Player coordinates now (temporary) observed at tab Skills. The procedure
of calculating it seems not well working now.
- Almost all inner trgeting procedures now usimg models. One of results -
usetype now works with Bowcraft correctly (AoP).
- Few minor changes. Alas somewere at start there is exception now happends.
I'll find it and fix in futher versions.
- Rebuilded tab Objects. Functionality was extended and size enlarged.
New buttons aplying actions, that are described in captions, to selected object
in list. (Button Target not working yet)
- At menu system waitmenu and automenu universal choices were
- (last) last choice in menu
- (random) random choice in menu
- (¹) choice in menu with specified number
- (cancelmenu) to cancel menu at all
- Added stealth steps counter
- A massive fix of items info laying ground. The right parameters and coordinates
observed now, at last.
- Extended target sending. Now inject appends tile info to target info prepared
to server. (For AoP players this means we can use last target in bowcraft!)
- Extended opponent info. If server sends such info, INT, DEX, Mana, Stamina
and Armor Class now displayed.
- New command filterspeech [on|off|info|clear|add] [text] were added,
wich filters server sended text through user stamps. Use option add
to add a filter to set. Filters are saved with other settings.
- on/off enebles/disables filters
- info displays list of filters
- clear removes all filters
- add appends a new filter
- remove are exist, but not works yet
- Corpses info like [1 items 0 stones] now coloured by info in caption.
- Fixed sound filter numbers for music instruments
- Preparations started to named menues for dress and arm. Now names of items
stored and can be observed in Objects tab or in world dump.
- A new extended menu system - new command automenu prompt choice
- not needed to define menu choice each time - it works till command waitmenu
- each new menu choice added by automenu
- maximum 10 (of course I can increase if you want) awaited menus
- all menu choices are awaited simultaneously
- menu from different sources (e.g. Polymorph, Tracking, Blacksmith) doesn't
interfiere each other
- Command buy returned to original state (I hope)
- At skills tab added checknox Show Real, now skills displayed correctly
- Added command setdressspeed delay_ms, now it works weak, multithreading
will be added in future
- Patched command setcatchbag - no more 3 transfers at second now,
to avoid unexpected looping
- The shard customization started - added command shard (do a little
- Sound filter extedned on music instruments
Due to large size of script.dll next changes published only in sources now
and can be downloaded here.
- Added script autoloading.
- Edit box for entering a function name to run changed to combo-box, with
autoloading list of all functions in a script.
- Skillcap, statcap added at skills tab
- Clipboard skill report dumper at skills tab
- Added skills tab
- Auto show corpses name (like auto show corpse name at UO Assist)
- Added sound filter (horse only now, a simple managing mechanism coming soon)
- No more bankloss
- Fixed counters deactivation
- Partially fixed buy for AoP
- Annoying menus (AoP pay menu) can be hidden
- New command drop [quantity] [X] [Y] [Z] [object serial/name]
There may be some other changes I forgot.